HEY there lovelies!! Wohoo for the weekend!!! LOL, are you excited about the weekend’s arrival? Aside from a rough start Monday morning, my week has been great, but I am still looking forward to some weekend fun (though I have no major plans yet, lol). What are you doing this weekend? I do hope to get in a visit to the thrift store, to find some vintage shorts for my birthday fun, but whenever I go thrifting for something in particular, I never find it, so *fingers-crossed*. Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- The random decision to hang vintage sequins blouses as wall art. (I changed the hangers to black velvet ones)
- Attending my little cousin’s graduation and spending time with family. I’m so proud of all she has overcome to graduate!!
- One of my favorite words :-)!
- Stopping for a drink by myself at a bar I’d never been to. It’s good to step out of my comfort zone of going out with friends.
- My desk covered in shoes.
- Having leopard flats in my car on a rainy day so that my suede pumps wouldn’t get messed up!
- Reorganizing my jewelry table; it was a HOT MESS.
- An afternoon snack :-).
- The delivery of an early birthday (on the 23rd) present from my mom!!
Your turn to share my dears!! What are some things that made you smile this week?