HAPPY FIRDAY my dears!!! I know I fell off the “smile” wagon, but I promise you, I’ve been doing lots of smiling, just not enough posting, lol. I’ve been doing a lot fo thinking this month, and I just realize how grateful and blessed I am. At this time last year, I was in a really dark space, but thank God I made it through that and have been blessed with many reasons to smile (even when I want to frown)! Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- This text message from Tasha letting me know that I need to get back to blogging, lol.
- A fun night celebrating my cousin-in-law’s birthday!!
- My casual Tuesday outfit for going into the office.
- Getting to spend time with Reiko and her baby, Z!! It had been over a month, and I was missing that baby .
- A nighttime ice cream treat (National Ice Cream Month is almost over!).
- The return of my curls.
I LOVE hearing about what makes you smile!! What are some things that made you smile this week?
Today’s Tip: Trouble doesn’t last always, so walk through your hard times with a smile on your face as though everything is alright, because it will be.