HEy there lovelies!!! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week! Aside from being sick with some sinus/cold concoction, my week has been fun, relaxing, and productive. With grad school being completed and the end of year approaching, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about my life, what I’ve accomplished, what I still need to do, etc., which can get me in a bit of a funk at times, but I know the future is bright and God is good, so I keep on smiling :-). Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Good times with my loved ones in celebration of my graduation.
- Graduating from grad school!
- Meeting one of the readers/followers of this blog :-). Becca was such a sweetheart.
- Lace ears!
- Early Christmas presents in the mail.
- Elfing around on the statues at work, hehe.
- My mommy!!!!
Now it’s your turn! What are some things that made you smile this week?!