HAPPY Friday dears!! I hope y’all have great weeks! I feel like my week has been full of lessons and realizations, which while not always delightful in the moment, have definitely been necessary. So, I’m looking froward to a weekend of being at peace with things I’ve realized about myself this week and some time with my friends! What are you doing this weekend? Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- DIY coasters spotted on DIYRaven. They are totally going on my to-do list!
- Grabbing a quick lunch from one of my favorite mom and pop stores.
- This photo of beautiful brown girl ballerinas, spotted on Dr. Blay’s Instagram feed :-).
- Speaking on a panel about social media to high school students.
- A quick outfit change for an impromptu dinner.
- Girl Scout cookies!!!! (Eating several boxes of these, nullifies all of my exercise for the year, lol)
- Watching my design ideas come together for a project at work :-).
- A midday mani touchup break.
Your turn to share!!! What are some things that made you smile this week?