I like to keep it pretty transparent around these parts. I almost didn’t write today’s smile post because as I type this, I honestly don’t feel like smiling. As strong as my exterior may be, I am extremely sensitive when it comes to people I sincerely care about, which means sometimes the littlest of things can hurt my feelings. Hopefully, by the time this publishes, I will be in more of a smiling mood, so I’m sharing what ha shade me smile this week anyway :-). I hope your week has been full of smiles and you’re in a mood than I! Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Shoe shopping :-).
- Impromptu dinner with my bestie. The food sucked, but we don’t get to hangout enough so I was happy, lol.
- Weather warm enough for a mini dress and converse.
- Celebrating my friend’s engagement!
- Little Nintendo console earrings :-).
- A bit of sequins from Target.
- Breakfast + work on my Your Body Is Fabulous workshop. Get your ticket here. 🙂
I’d really love to hear what made you smile this week. Feel free to share in the comments!